NHL'94 Forums

SNES B LEAGUE MONTREAL VS WINNIPEG

Guest rockyrmjc22

Guest rockyrmjc22

Winnipeg Vs Montreal

The warm up was a true classic which ended in a tie. From one timers to a weird goal from the face off spot.

The next game was to be a classic but turn into a blind date nightmare. Montreal struck first and kept plying on.

The Winnipeg crowd, which is one of the loudest in the league was silent! The only thing heared in the Winnipeg side

was the clank of the puck hitting the post, which describes Winnipeg's day. In the end, the final score was 7-0 Montreal Away.

Winnipeg Jets are a good team that will one day be great but for now; The 5-0 Montreal Candians will roll on!

Dude, I thought you told me you were Fatty, coach of the Bruins in the SNES A League.

Maybe we're confused and you're actually not Boston's SNES A coach. Maybe you think those were just exhibition games we played and maybe that's why you're not logging our games.

Can someone help me here? I'm beyond confused.

Played two more games with this guy tonight, still under the impression he was Boston SNES A. He once again bailed without logging the games.

Scores:

Que 4 @ Bos 1

Bos 2 @ Que 3 (OT)

Still need to log last month's scores:

Que 4 @ Bos 3

Bos 0 @ Que 5

If this is even really Boston SNES A coach.

If he's not and there's some misunderstanding, then no worries, but where the hell is Boston's coach?

Confused.

Dude, I thought you told me you were Fatty, coach of the Bruins in the SNES A League.

Maybe we're confused and you're actually not Boston's SNES A coach. Maybe you think those were just exhibition games we played and maybe that's why you're not logging our games.

Can someone help me here? I'm beyond confused.

Played two more games with this guy tonight, still under the impression he was Boston SNES A. He once again bailed without logging the games.

Scores:

Que 4 @ Bos 1

Bos 2 @ Que 3 (OT)

Still need to log last month's scores:

Que 4 @ Bos 3

Bos 0 @ Que 5

If this is even really Boston SNES A coach.

If he's not and there's some misunderstanding, then no worries, but where the hell is Boston's coach?

Confused.

he is not the boston coach and i have no idea why he said he was....bit of a shithead if u ask me :blink:

OK so if he's not the Boston coach (he told me he was........ ugh) then my games against him don't count. In that case, where the f**k is the real Boston coach?

Getting pretty frustrated.