NHL'94 Forums

SNES B Round 1

Guest BSDaemon

Guest BSDaemon

This series started out close... 1-1 after the first period. Actually, the first game was the closest of all of them, mainly because he was having a lot of luck with his crease cut scoring, which was shut down for the last 3 games.

I think 90% of my goals were scored because CHI players were in good position to snag loose pucks, and did an excellent job of cycling around the Vancouver net to get open for a pass. I couldn't help but LOL after every one of his goals in the last 3 games... not out of rudeness, but simply because the series was completely one sided... so it was like throwing a toothpick at a dragon... not to mention many of his goals were crease cuts (in gm 1, shut down after that) or goals like... ramming the puck into the net without even trying to deke.

He's a good player... perhaps just using a shitty team? I don't know. If he worked on a little more then the crease-cut (since it was quickly picked up on and thwarted), he'd definitely be a contender.

Hats off to you, Vancouver. You played well, considering the uneven match up... I hope to see you next season!!

Final Scores:

GM1: 6-3 CHI

GM2: 11-4 CHI

GM3: 5-1 CHI

GM4: 8-3 CHI

PS. Hit me up for exhibition games any time man!

This series started out close... 1-1 after the first period. Actually, the first game was the closest of all of them, mainly because he was having a lot of luck with his crease cut scoring, which was shut down for the last 3 games.

I think 90% of my goals were scored because CHI players were in good position to snag loose pucks, and did an excellent job of cycling around the Vancouver net to get open for a pass. I couldn't help but LOL after every one of his goals in the last 3 games... not out of rudeness, but simply because the series was completely one sided... so it was like throwing a toothpick at a dragon... not to mention many of his goals were crease cuts (in gm 1, shut down after that) or goals like... ramming the puck into the net without even trying to deke.

He's a good player... perhaps just using a shitty team? I don't know. If he worked on a little more then the crease-cut (since it was quickly picked up on and thwarted), he'd definitely be a contender.

Hats off to you, Vancouver. You played well, considering the uneven match up... I hope to see you next season!!

Final Scores:

GM1: 6-3 CHI

GM2: 11-4 CHI

GM3: 5-1 CHI

GM4: 8-3 CHI

PS. Hit me up for exhibition games any time man!

congrats on the win!

Guest rockyrmjc22

you can milk a win but you cant take it if someone did it to you man.....but Dam!!!!!!!!!!!!! You killed Van.

Talking about a bullet in the head..........Van was destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!