NHL'94 Forums

delay on videos of Gens B finals

take_your_pill

hey all... due to my landlord being a stupid ugly whore i am forced to move out by Tuesday afternoon :)

so there is going to be a delay on the videos, seeing as they take FOREVER to render and upload, i just cant take the time.... tomorrow is going to be hell as i try and move all my stuff... good thing is my new house is literally about 300 feet away.... still, how lame... what a b***h. i live in a deplux and she lives in the second part of the deplux.... her bedroom is connected to the wall in my bedroom.... so tomorrow morning at 8am im going to turn on my 2x10 line 6 amp, plug in my ibanez, and give that old twat a heavy metal breakfast :D

i also plan on taking all the light bulbs, leavin the s**t from my dog in the backyard, cutting the phone and cable wires, etc... you blow up on my mom and make her cry... no... you done messed with the wrong person... IM CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

hey all... due to my landlord being a stupid ugly whore i am forced to move out by Tuesday afternoon :)

so there is going to be a delay on the videos, seeing as they take FOREVER to render and upload, i just cant take the time.... tomorrow is going to be hell as i try and move all my stuff... good thing is my new house is literally about 300 feet away.... still, how lame... what a b***h. i live in a deplux and she lives in the second part of the deplux.... her bedroom is connected to the wall in my bedroom.... so tomorrow morning at 8am im going to turn on my 2x10 line 6 amp, plug in my ibanez, and give that old twat a heavy metal breakfast :D

i also plan on taking all the light bulbs, leavin the s**t from my dog in the backyard, cutting the phone and cable wires, etc... you blow up on my mom and make her cry... no... you done messed with the wrong person... IM CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

LOL....start with ACDC's thunderstruck...that will build the excitement