NHL'94 Forums

new tampa owner

dmitry

DaDonch44 will finish off the season for tampa. this doesnt mean i'm quitting or that the league is finished or anything like that, as i will be back to redraft next season and will be around enough to administer the remainder of this season.

DaDonch44 will finish off the season for tampa. this doesnt mean i'm quitting or that the league is finished or anything like that, as i will be back to redraft next season and will be around enough to administer the remainder of this season.

Dmitry, thank you for letting me into your league...

I am sorry that I am replacing you in your own league... but there are at times more important things than NHL '94 (hard to believe, but true)

Even though Tampa Bay will not be making the playoffs, I will do my best while finishing up the season, and use the games as experience (probably much needed) for future leagues.

I am usually available after 7 PM EST, 4 PM PST (when i get home from work) and my AIM is DaDonch44

I am looking forward to the competition that lies ahead.... :P

We have 2 games to play Donch. Sometime tonight, I'll give you the chance to get 2 easy wins for yourself. I'll be playing my backups, since I'm not interested in getting Dougie his 50th goal. Won't have any meaning if it comes in a loss :P