NHL'94 Forums

New around here and don't really know anyone yet, and been looking desperately for a kind soul to help with a quick fix on a romhack

Just wondered if anyone would be willing to edit something for me in my romhack. I can use NOSE but that's about it when it comes to hacking. I dont really know anyone well around here yet so I guess I just am hoping someone with a heart of gold could give me 20 minutes (assuming this would be easy for a pro) to help! I put 2 weeks into making this cool roster hack and I just wish I could get someone to help me finish this final thing so it would be a respectable hack for people to enjoy. 

I want to replace the Colorado and Carolina center ice logos, and the banners that show up like in the playoff menu and whatnot. Maybe even the pause menu names where it says Nordiques and Whalers on the scoreboard. There's romhacks like Macks Hacks that already have these logos, it seems like it'd be easy for someone that knows how to use hex to just copy and paste it? Ive not been able to learn how to do any of the hex stuff at this point, for several reasons, Im not trying to seek pity but I live with a lot of mental and physical disabilities and learning something new like this, is extremely frustrating and difficult. And I dont wanna put myself into an all night migraine and ruin an entire day just because my game doesnt have the right logos. I already did that once while trying to figure it all out! I guess I just feel really stupid here, and I have to just accept that I'll never be able to finish my hack fully myself so, I may as well ask if anyone's willing to help