NHL'94 Forums

Toronto's season finaly finished!

dmac

The Toronto Maple Leafs season is now over. Well, kind of. I have played all the needed games to finish the season, the only thing wrong is that some of the games played haven't been uploaded to the draft site, or even saved!

I played edisaurusrex 3 times and it was my fault because I didn't tell him I couldn't save. Then today I played stumpy112 but I, being the idiot I am, thought I was home team so we played and after he saved he found out that he was supposed to be home!

So I guess you can call that a season. Kind of. But don't worry! I WILL finish the season officially hopefully sometime soon. I would also like to say thank you to everyone who let me settle in and helped me through everything.

btw, good luck to whoever is still in the playoffs! :D

Hey DMAC,

Im not sure if ur returning for season 2, but if You are, I was wondering if you wana swap Teams. Im Edmonton and I really wanted to coach Toronto. If ANyone Else is interested in Edmonton, we could maybe arrange a 3 team Swap. What do u think?

Im not sure if ur returning for season 2, but if You are, I was wondering if you wana swap Teams. Im Edmonton and I really wanted to coach Toronto.

Hey jj2k, I'd be more than happy to. I'm just waiting on the other deal that's looming around about me hopefully getting Vancouver and habs getting Montreal and angryjay getting Toronto. That's what I was hoping for but I'll trade you Toronto if that other deal isn't going to happen.

im being involved in a three way to get toronto? man,i wish i knew something about that deal supposedly involving me. all i know is that as soon as im elminated or some how win the whole thing, i will be taking over quebec, im not a big fan of taking over toronto (being rivals of ottawa and all). i think the three way your looking for is involving kings cup run and habs, they own montreal and vancouver respectively. i think kings interest in toronto is minimal though.