NHL'94 Forums

NHL 2007 (Ultimate Edition)

This is a ROM that I edited upon, basically was for my personal preferences but I was just posting because I'm sure at least one person would like it.

New Features:

-Updated Superstar Stats: Increased the stats on specific superstars on a team. Thus, when you play a team, you'll see guys like Ovechkin, Crosby or Thornton excel greater when compared to their teammates.

-Updated Goalie Stats: Proper goalies are starters now. For example, Ray Emery is the starting goaltender instead of Martin Gerber.

-New Lines: Changed the starting line-ups so that they were more recent, I left out some teams because I never choose some teams like Los Angeles. Players who love to play with one line will love this.

-New White Ice: I just used the editor and made it white, nothing really complicated.

-New Trades: I grew impatient so I decided to do the major trades. For example, Ryan Smyth is the starting winger on the Islanders, Biron is the starting goaltender on the Flyers, and Peter Forsberg is the starting centre on the Nashville Predators.

UPDATE:

-A little bit darker rink, looks more like the NHL 95 ice in my opinion.

-Completed 50% more trades, including small-time players to other second-hand players.

-More "Superstar" stats.

Here's the final version I'm doing for now.

NHL 2007: The Ultimate Edition