NHL'94 Forums

Tutorial needed for saving and uploading game stat files

Guest Wags13

Guest Wags13

I consider myself to be a pretty smart guy, and I work for a technology company, so I shouldn't find it so hard to save and upload game stat files to report my games in GDL. Can someone write up a tutorial on how to do this..including what proper emulator needs to be used, etc. For some reason my .gs files do not load on the Draft League site.

the most common emulator is the gens-netplay version which you can get here: http://65.36.133.56/nhl94_draft/gensnetplay.zip

after your game ends, just hit f5 to save the state. then you go to the site, log in, select your game from your schedule of games listed, hit the 'browse' button to browse to the location of your saved state, then finally hit the 'upload' button. wait a few seconds and you should either get a link to the box score or an error message.

are you getting an error or which part are you having trouble with?

Guest Wags13

LOL you douchebag- I lost power last night.. Pittsburgh area had some major thunderstorms and a tornado touched down north of city.. so I lost power.

Guest Wags13
the most common emulator is the gens-netplay version which you can get here: http://65.36.133.56/nhl94_draft/gensnetplay.zip

after your game ends, just hit f5 to save the state. then you go to the site, log in, select your game from your schedule of games listed, hit the 'browse' button to browse to the location of your saved state, then finally hit the 'upload' button. wait a few seconds and you should either get a link to the box score or an error message.

are you getting an error or which part are you having trouble with?

I was uploading the file first, then picking the game, maybe that was the issue? I doubt it. It was after that I was getting the error.