NHL'94 Forums

Vancouver Singin' the Blues

dmac

The Vancouver Canucks fans might have seen Pavel Bure's last draft league game as the Vancouver Canucks were eliminated from Stanley Cup contention in Game 5 against the St. Louis Blues.

Coach dmac is mad about the dissapointing loss to St. Louis (Carse) saying "This series was overrun by some brutal goals *cough* crease cutters *cough* and bad plays which should have never happened."

dmac however, was also proud of this seasons accomplishments stating "I'm very proud of everyone, especially Bure, for showing me that this team can really play some good quality hockey. This team did a great job in getting where they were a few minutes ago and I'm very proud of them for that."

After this dissapointing loss in Game 5, Pavel Bure said, with sweat dripping down his face, "Even though this wasn't the greatest series, I'm still very proud of the team for all of their success. This city of Vancouver is great, as well as the fans. They supported us all the way and I want to thank them for that."

When asked about Bure's possible final game as a Canuck in the draft league, coach dmac said "Wherever Pavel goes, I'm sure he will provide his team with the same success as he did with us."

Now the Canucks (well, I guess they aren't Canucks anymore) will be hitting the links until the next draft comes where dmac will be hoping to bring back the Russian Rocket.

Good luck to the remaining teams in the Playoffs!

Congratulations on the good season dmac. You took a huge step in the right direction and your playoff berth is a big piece of evidence in proving that. Your season with Bure will go down as one of the current all-time greats.