NHL'94 Forums

Crazy SNES Glitch

I was playing LA @ NJD and I scored a goal with the Great One...then I noticed instead of the goalhorn, the referee blew his whistle, (the goal was awarded). Then I let NJ score purposely to see what would happen if the home team scores. The goalhorn is replaced with the referee's whistle once again and the screen freezes. The organ music plays once and then the crowd noise goes on forever. The screen looks like this:

61vyhkw.jpg

I think Claude Lemieux scored or registered an assist.

I was playing LA @ NJD and I scored a goal with the Great One...then I noticed instead of the goalhorn, the referee blew his whistle, (the goal was awarded). Then I let NJ score purposely to see what would happen if the home team scores. The goalhorn is replaced with the referee's whistle once again and the screen freezes. The organ music plays once and then the crowd noise goes on forever....

I think Claude Lemieux scored or registered an assist.

happens occasionally. might be a misaligned cartridge. does this ever happen with the ROMs?

That is the craziest thing I have seen all day...if you look long enough you can see letters...kinda like a literary Rorschach...only it's hockey :blink: