NHL'94 Forums

Is This Possible?

dmac

I was playing a game in the 94/07 League against yzermanredwings (Edmonton) and after the game when I was uploading stats, I noticed it said I had 2 PP Goals in 1 PP.

Is this a glitch or am I not getting something?

NHL_94-07_Season_II_v1_000.jpg

I was playing a game in the 94/07 League against yzermanredwings (Edmonton) and after the game when I was uploading stats, I noticed it said I had 2 PP Goals in 1 PP.

Is this a glitch or am I not getting something?

NHL_94-07_Season_II_v1_000.jpg

it might be b/c there were 2 or more men in the Penalty Box at the same time. So the goals were scored in the same Power Play.

i might be wrong... :ninja:

what happens is that when you get on a 2 man advantage you can score twice before either penalty runs out. So for example you scored one goal and the first guy is removed from the box, and then you score the secnd goal before the other guy is out of the box thus creating 2 power play goals. The game registers this as only a single powerplay since it never actually stopped at any moment. It is a glitch, but the game is just basically saying you scored twice on the same powerplay window. Ive seen things get pretty wild with this stat where a will be 4/1 or 6/2 or things like that on the rare occasion, its quite the challenge to make it as insane as possible.

Yeah I think donch and angryjay nailed it. I checked that save state again and checked the Scoring Summary and I found out the first PP Goal said PP2, and the next one just said PP, so that solves the problem. :ninja: