18. kgman

19. EricAnthony76

20. Backhandfloater

21. IceStorm70

22. awesomerino

23. Jamonica

24. SSiG

LAST! WHOO!!!

Borat Hired as Devils Coach, GM Delgado Plans on Putting Together Worst Team Ever

borat2wj5.jpg

"Jagshemash! My name Borat. I like you, I like hockeys! It a lot like your national sport here in US and A, called baseballs. Also a lot like our national sport in Kazakhstan of Shurek."

Those were the words of new Devils head coach Borat Sagdiyev after his hiring this morning. Afterwards, the insanity continued as returning Devils GM Tom Delgado announced something incredibly crazy.

"I am aware that our fans do not expect us to do any winning this year. On that note, I plan on drafting players that will fit in with the crazy, losing atmosphere we have worked so hard to establish. Randy Wood, Myles O'Connor, Darcy Wakaluk...you're on notice. Fans, we're gonna give you a great NHL Hockey show every night this season. We might not wow you on the ice, but we got a lot of stuff planned in the arena this year...so come on out, we'll make it worth your time."

Already about 300,000 Devils jerseys have been sold via the team's website, customized with the #0 and the name "Borat" on them. Fans are taking to this sudden change of management with surprising optimism. It will be interesting to see if GM Tom Delgado actually makes good on his promise to draft bad players.