NHL'94 Forums

my first online gens game

halifax

Wanted to give a shout out to addisonbr for helping me set up and playing me in a test game. There are so many differences imo between the two systems. I think it's gonna take me a while to pick up...still cant get used to taking slapshots(they are seldom used in snes). I had to laugh..I tried the cross crease for fun and addisonbr read it easily. I think I only managed to get one one-timer off the whole game...and it was to the wrong guy...lol. good times.

Wanted to give a shout out to addisonbr for helping me set up and playing me in a test game. There are so many differences imo between the two systems. I think it's gonna take me a while to pick up...still cant get used to taking slapshots(they are seldom used in snes). I had to laugh..I tried the cross crease for fun and addisonbr read it easily. I think I only managed to get one one-timer off the whole game...and it was to the wrong guy...lol. good times.

Somehow you left out the fact that you won the game. I think either you'll be just fine in Genesis-land, I am about to do a total face plant in the A-league playoffs, or a combination of the two.

• 4 weeks later...
Somehow you left out the fact that you won the game. I think either you'll be just fine in Genesis-land, I am about to do a total face plant in the A-league playoffs, or a combination of the two.

after being stomped in the mud today by you...i think you'll be alright...meanwhile i need a lot more games in to be competitive