NHL'94 Forums

I feel bad for the waiting list guys...

IPv6Freely

With the fourth checkpoint about to be passed, many of the coaches haven't even played enough games to satisfy checkpoint TWO. I feel really bad for the guys on the waiting list who have waited patiently for their turn and for whatever reason have not been given the opportunity to play.

Why bother creating all kinds of rules with checkpoints in an effort to make this season different from previous seasons, when those rules are just tossed out the window?

With the fourth checkpoint about to be passed, many of the coaches haven't even played enough games to satisfy checkpoint TWO. I feel really bad for the guys on the waiting list who have waited patiently for their turn and for whatever reason have not been given the opportunity to play.

Why bother creating all kinds of rules with checkpoints in an effort to make this season different from previous seasons, when those rules are just tossed out the window?

They've been waiting patiently have they?

An email was sent out to all those guys on the waiting list two weeks ago. Only two replied with interest...one has already been inserted into the B league...the other is in the process of getting their connection figured out.

They've been waiting patiently have they?

An email was sent out to all those guys on the waiting list two weeks ago. Only two replied with interest...one has already been inserted into the B league...the other is in the process of getting their connection figured out.

I take it back then. :P

We had a replacement come in for the D-League Quebec team...he's been admirable in getting his games in, and I think props need to be given to Brent.

Good job bro, you're doing a fine job getting the season done, hopefully next season we get to play again :P

We had a replacement come in for the D-League Quebec team...he's been admirable in getting his games in, and I think props need to be given to Brent.

Good job bro, you're doing a fine job getting the season done, hopefully next season we get to play again :)

Thats good to hear. Replacements arent always so eager. Props to you, Quebec!