NHL'94 Forums

game question...

hort22

alright fellas i dont know if this has been asked before but here goes...so i am playing the computer today and only up 1 goal towards the end of the game...now with a minute to go they dont pull the goalie...but when i score with like 10 seconds left, to go up 2 goals then they decide to pull said goalie...i have noticed this before...whats up with that...also any way to hack that although most games against the computer would not be that close...

alright fellas i dont know if this has been asked before but here goes...so i am playing the computer today and only up 1 goal towards the end of the game...now with a minute to go they dont pull the goalie...but when i score with like 10 seconds left, to go up 2 goals then they decide to pull said goalie...i have noticed this before...whats up with that...also any way to hack that although most games against the computer would not be that close...

hacking logic/behaviour is pretty much impossible...