NHL'94 Forums

GENS C - QUEBEC UPSETS PITTSBURGH IN ROUND 1

LEGENDOFNHL94

I just wanted to congradulate Mylec for a great victory. I was up 2 games to 0, and up 2-1 with like less than a minute in the third game, and i ended up losing that one in regulation. From there it was all downhill for the Penguinos :lol:

Wow, i've never been this dissapointed with my performance before. Bit of a choke job.... It's going to be a long off season!!

On a side note, the games did get choppy at times, but you just have to play through it, correct???

On a side note, the games did get choppy at times, but you just have to play through it, correct???

For future reference...No you don't have to. I played a game yesterday in my first round and it was rough(which I later found out was probably on my end with another person in the house transferring files, downloading etc.)...we both decided to finish the game and agreed to play another day.

Having said that ...it is not necessary to finish the game either if lag becomes a problem...stop the game...note the score and time...and play the remainder another time.

Congrats to Mylec. He's really turned it on the last 20-25 games or so.

Nothing to hang your head about Legend. You had a great season and are definitely a force to contend with the next several years. I look forward to catching some future practice games against you.

Peace out.