NHL'94 Forums

Tb Remaining Games

thegr8199

OK, every coach is posting what games they have left with what guys... but no one is posting availability. What good does that do anyone?

No one is asking for an exact time but how bout some options guys on when you might be on.

Gr81, tried you again tonight, where are ya bro???

hate to step on your toes EA, where have you been Wednesday thru Sunday?

did you assume there would be an extention for you today, knowing you were behind in the schedule?

I likely wont be available tonight, got ball hockey playoffs

hate to step on your toes EA, where have you been Wednesday thru Sunday?

did you assume there would be an extention for you today, knowing you were behind in the schedule?

I likely wont be available tonight, got ball hockey playoffs

i would never assume that there would be an extension for me... but I did request on the forum that bhf and I get to play our 2 games tomorrow b/c he's been on the road for a couple weeks and doesnt' get back to chicago until tomorrow afternoon. If Donche denies it, i understand but we're still going to play our games and log them.

Wed through Sun I was not available but I have been very proactive in trying to schedule my games weeks prior to this. I'm sure you can attest to the many IMs I sent you.

Even though my seeding I don't think will change, I still want to play ours as well. It's most important to me that everyone just finishes their games.