NHL'94 Forums

sebe the slacker!

Stop starting s**t with me. I'm not especially behind in any leagues. I'm on vacation this weekend, I'm not at home, however, I do have internet access and I will make a vallient attempt to finish up dynasty if I can find time this weekend. Calling me out and then calling Ice out is disrespectful and childish. I take exception to you creating a topic with that heading cause I'm no slacker, I'm just not obsessed with the game and unlike yourself I have balance in my life and other things to do that take presedence.

With that being said, NHL94 is important to me and I will try my very best to get my games in as soon as I can.

Hokkee you have problems and quit starting beef with people and grow up.

ok ok calm down its just my way of trying to get guys to play games but i think ive went a bit too far and making people angry so i'll ease up ...take it easy dude ...ur a good s**t and im not starting stuff i just have been trying to antagonize and motivate guys to play and usually it works but i think its over done hehe

i think hokke maybe took the wrong approach but he did not mean anything by his comments it was more in joke.

that being said im giving everyone till tomorrow midnight to have there games completed all 42.

if by midnight tomorrow games are not completed i will award 1-0 victories to the guy who made the most effort to get the game in. I understand you have a life sebe and on this entire board you are the guy i like the most. i think you can understand everyone being exciteted to get the playoffs going . i did give the june 1st deadline 2 wweks ago so i do expect eevryone to please resepect it.