NHL'94 Forums

Dynasty Developmental Lg. Tournament

Ok, by the word of Dynasty League Commish Sungod, I have been named Head of the Dynasty Development League.

As such I have been given the task of finding our 2 new franchises by way of a 16 (max) team World Cup style tournament.

Here's the Rules:

1) Anyone currently on the Dyn. Lg. waiting list is already entered (P1zza, NJK, Shaft, Dann, JimCraig, STAN1SH, Dmac, and Mindefect) so its those 8 people plus the next 8 to sign up on this thread. (if your on waiting list and want in, get in touch with me to confirm your interest)

2) City of teams will be chosen by Sungod. No questions.

3) Rosters will be created via draft of the NHL '95 and NHL '96 rookies ('95 Rookies '96 Rookies)

4) There are no salaries

5) The teams will be divided into 4, 4 team groups, playing each other team in your group once. Top 2 teams in each group advance to best-of-3 playoff. The 2 finalists will be awarded Dynasty League franchises. Remaining teams will keep the teams they drafted and will be the newly formed Dynasty Developmental League.

6) Anyone who does not show up for draft or complete their games will be immediately removed.

7) Draft will take place in 1 week (at the latest) with the following 2 weeks (max) to play out the tournament.

So let's get this done people.

My AIM is XdeathsbloodX I'm almost always on so get in contact with me

Metz as stated the team will be decided by Sungod, they will be chosen from the teams currently in the Dynasty ROM to make things simple. Now should you win and get into the Dynasty League then you can chose your team.

And the tourney is to decide what Coaches get into the league, from that point you will jump into the expansion and entry drafts and then free agency periods along with the other returning Dynasty coaches.

Current List: NJK, DrP1zza, Shaft, STAN1SH, Wags, Metz, JimCraig

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dr. Pizza

What about the tie breaker situation?

Did i clinch already? im 2-1, and my only lost was to Wags, hes 2-0 and has not played Metz yet.

I beat Metz, NJK, but lost to Wags.

So if Metz lost to me, but beat Wags and NJK. who would be 2nd place?

I mean, if i recall right.. if we both have the same record, it goes by whoever won there matchup?

If thats the case, then even if he beats Wags, then im in? IDK....