NHL'94 Forums

nhl 94 in-bred

I've been playing 94 for Snes for some 10 years now, but had no one to play against but my dad and the computer. Craving some decent competition for years, I started drooling when I found this site. I'm pretty advanced, so far as I know, but then I haven't had a chance to play anyone else. Loving the idea of trying out some exhibitions against whoever responds to this and lets me know how to get it working online.

A quick question, why's no one use the Oilers? There some strange ritualistic ban on them, is there some menacing curse descended upon them, or they just suck? If I fare decent in a few exhibitions, could I take them on?

Yeah I'm up for some exhibitions man, I know the feeling of only having the computer to play against, that was me for many years. Just post your AIM and I'm sujre lots of ppl will add you for some exhis. And here's hoping you somehow land yourself a team!!!

YAA JIM and welcome to our community. We like nhl94, and some of us enjoy beer and beautiful women so I'm willing to bet you may find some guys with similiar interests. :(

We're actually in the process of switching the "coaches" or players for a few teams, including Edmonton, and currently there are not any open spots avaliable although I will definately add you to the waiting list. And please man, SERIOUSLY PLEASE, add me to your AIM: schwartz124 or MSN: poo_collins@hotmail.com and you will be pretty much constantly spammed for exhibtions. I have whored out my soul and body for this game and university papers, studying, social interaction etc have all suffered and paid the price for it.

See you there man and your name has inspired me. :)

Guest BSDaemon

yeah, ive only ever played this game against one person... so it was definitely difficult for me to play in a league like this... but oh well, lots of practice, and next season im gonna own.. maybe... hopefully... okay probably not :)