NHL'94 Forums

SPRING CLASSIC LEAGUE

statto

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am proud to announce the Spring 2009 Classic League will start on Monday, and that I will be taking over as commissioner from metzgerism.

Teams and leagues will be announced on Monday. I am also currently putting the finishing touches on the Spring 2009 Classic League website, which will also be announced Monday. The website is dynamic and results will show up as soon as I enter them into the system, though it is not instantaneous - this is too much work for too little payback, but I will try to update results daily.

The two-day window will give me a chance to look over the players playing along with the rules. I'd like to go back to a more classic-style format with divisions if this is possible, but I also want to keep leagues as tight as possible. There may be a wait list at the start. All will be announced shortly.

I will not be fielding a team in any league because none of the programs work on my computer any longer. - I am just the commissioner, so do not IM me asking for a game - I cannot play you. If you have any questions, comments, or no longer wish to play I can be reached at AIM Statto NHL 94.

Good luck in the upcoming season.

Please conserv the same team and format ive put up for A/B would really be apreciated, otherwise, i resign from this league

I have just looked at your format for GENS A/B and you did a good job. I can't promise I'll keep it exactly the same but it is going to look a lot like the one you set up. If you take a look at it on Monday and don't want to play, let me know and I'll remove you.

Guest Houlanov
Please conserv the same team and format ive put up for A/B would really be apreciated, otherwise, i resign from this league

Truly Yours

-FPB

don't conserv the same team and format...cuz i resign from this league :o hahaha!