Sign in to follow this  
deadlyredly

Anyone Make custom Carts here?

im looking to pay someone to make me a Sega NHL94 game on cart with the teams and players of my choice.

Thanks guys

I think there are people who could make you the custom ROM, but nobody that I know of that makes carts.  You'd have to buy an EPROM Programmer, and from what I can tell it doesn't look like anything quick or easy.  

The better option is to buy yourself a Mega Everdrive: https://krikzz.com/store/home/45-mega-everdrive-v2.html

You can save your ROMs to an SD card, put that in your Everdrive and play on a Sega Genesis.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, deadlyredly said:

thank you

Look for the tool called "NOSE" on these forums. It makes editing rosters and team colours and names super simple (really amazing program). Then you could ask if someone would update the slash screen and team logos for you, since that is trickier.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2018 at 11:54 PM, smozoma said:

Look for the tool called "NOSE" on these forums. It makes editing rosters and team colours and names super simple (really amazing program). Then you could ask if someone would update the slash screen and team logos for you, since that is trickier.

thank you