Sign in to follow this  
hort22

anyway to reset a game cartridge

hey all i picked up a 2nd copy of nhl 94 for genesis off of ebay...just wondering if i can somehow reset all of the stats and records from the cartridge...gonna start a league with some buddies and would like to start fresh...anyone know?

hey all i picked up a 2nd copy of nhl 94 for genesis off of ebay...just wondering if i can somehow reset all of the stats and records from the cartridge...gonna start a league with some buddies and would like to start fresh...anyone know?

im not 100 % positive... but i think its A+C or A+C+Start...

but i know that the correct buttons are on the same page as where the player records are kept... so if you check out the stats the way to erase them should be at the bottom

just poke around and youll probably find them

thats what the manual said as well but it still wont work...unless i am doing something wrong...also if that is erased will all the player cards get erased...like when the CPU goalie had 62 saves against me?

or just the user records?

thats what the manual said as well but it still wont work...unless i am doing something wrong...also if that is erased will all the player cards get erased...like when the CPU goalie had 62 saves against me?

or just the user records?

Both I think.

Turn user records on in the menu, then during a game go to record holders at an intermission (or when you pause it). Press A + C to erase the records.

All the records get erased. But i'm not sure what happens ifyou just write your name on top of one of the old names....