NHL'94 Forums

Draft Bug - 3:51PM friday

i think there is a bug in the draft code. it didn't let me pick a player i should have been able to pick, and i think everyone will find it very hard to find a guy the site will let them pick. I think I forgot to upload an updated file!

consequently, the draft is in an UNOFFICIAL state right now. I'll have to fix it around 8PM when I get home.

donnybrook94, did you get the guy you wanted, or did you have to pick multiple guys before it let you draft dahlen?

i tried like 5 guys before i acually got to make my pick, it said something along the lines of "your pick was rejected because the team the player was on already lost x amout of players in the draft"

yep, that's the bug

sorry guys, draft is officially on hold until I get home :lol:

I was sure I had set this up correctly, but obviously it's not... it looks like i wrote the wrong number somewhere (it's something I need to change each round -- next season I'll have it store all the values for each round so i don't need to change it)

PM me who you want, and once i fix it, i'll enter all the picks.

BeefJerkyRules6: there is no bug for your protection pick, so you can still make that pick.