NHL'94 Forums

Pavel Bure's season over before it begins?

donnybrook

In a preseaon game with Washington (kupuck) Pavel Bure takes a post to the face. Fortunately Pavel gets right back up and stays in the game.

he was later quoted saying "(Jon) Casey knew the only way he could stop me was to trip me, next time id like to see him actually make a legitimate save on me"

Casey declined comment and denied intentionally tripping up Bure.

Oakland and Washington meet in the first week of the regular season.

In a preseaon game with Washington (kupuck) Pavel Bure takes a post to the face. Fortunately Pavel gets right back up and stays in the game.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

he was later quoted saying "(Jon) Casey knew the only way he could stop me was to trip me, next time id like to see him actually make a legitimate save on me"

Casey declined comment and denied intentionally tripping up Bure.

Oakland and Washington meet in the first week of the regular season.

Casey isn't satisfied - he wants blood. Haha, when do you want to play these? I'll be around tomorrow - first day off in two weeks!!!