NHL'94 Forums

Combining GENS A/B

LEGENDOFNHL94

1: Because there's a huge gap between both leagues

2: Because the last time you played was like... 2-3 years ago.

3: Master of 94 will drop dead at deadline, you could take his team over

Holy crap Bure that was pretty rude. Who the f**k do u think you are? Talking all this s**t. U are crossing the line with posts like that. U need to relax yourself. Master and legend are longer standing Vets than you are. Show some respect. Grow up.

Holy crap Bure that was pretty rude. Who the f**k do u think you are? Talking all this s**t. U are crossing the line with posts like that. U need to relax yourself. Master and legend are longer standing Vets than you are. Show some respect. Grow up.

I agree. Guy should calm down.

Legend definitely belongs in A league. He came into the community same time Jrod, Sebe and myself did in Fall C league.

I wouldn't say Master doesn't belong, ahven't played him in 5v5 before. Do know he's a very good 2v2 player with some sweet dekes.

Why didnt/dont we just combine Gens A/B and have a 24 team league?

And i dunno why i'm still in B, i thought i would be in A : (

Hey legend,

24 teams is too many for the classic league because guys get stuck with some of the expansion teams in which they really can't compete with the others. Also there is a significant skill gap between the top 12 and the middle 12(for the most part...there are exceptions).

We felt that 12 teams in each league were good numbers and opted not go 14-12-10 or any other scenario.

I certainly won't question whether you're good enough for A. The only league I found that you had completed was the classic C league from fall 2007. If you completed others...my bad, I missed that. It just came down to numbers and we wanted to put 12 in each league so you were moved from A to B for no other reason than I thought it had been a while since you had last played.

There still is an opportunity for you to play GENS A. When the time for replacements come...we look at the waiting list to see if there are any A players on that list, if not, we'll then approach the B league. We'll look at who's played the most games/best record and ask them if they want to play A as well.

1 : Was because theyr's new guys in the B League, as i learned myself, starting up against vets is pretty damn hard.

2 : Last time he played in Classic was indeed in that fall league, and it's a long time ago, not saying that makes him a bad player, just saying to the Organizater's eyes it might do a change, and it did, look at Halifax's post.

3 : I'm only basing that on the fact Master has played no game yet, and is the only participant i haven't seen on AIM. Plus with last year's Snes playoffs debacle.

Please analyse the whole post before throwing s**t at me.

Who the f**k do you think you are to not do so?

Edited by The Russian Rocket