NHL'94 Forums

GENS C - Jaredgarl, MILLERRR

halifax

Just a reminder that Monday Oct 19th is the deadline to have 8 games logged or risk replacement any time there after.

Has anyone even heard from MILLERRR? Did he even get a confirmation game in?

-Evan

Has anyone even heard from MILLERRR? Did he even get a confirmation game in?

-Evan

He played a test game and was confirmed by RedWingDevil.

I played with Raven, his connection is okay.

MILLERRRRRR is also good to go.

im talking to MILLERRRRR right now and he says his computer doesn't work which is why he's not able to play any games

im talking to MILLERRRRR right now and he says his computer doesn't work which is why he's not able to play any games

Ok thanks for the update. Can MILLERRR post here to let us know what's going on with a computer setup? If he's going to be able to play we need to know before we have no choice but to replace him. If he needs any help we're here.

-Evan

Ok thanks for the update. Can MILLERRR post here to let us know what's going on with a computer setup? If he's going to be able to play we need to know before we have no choice but to replace him. If he needs any help we're here.

-Evan

I talked to him a few days ago and he said he was waiting on a computer part.

HELLOO!

My computer parts came in today when I got home and i put them in IMMEDIATELY and it has solved the problem!

I would appreciate a "minor extension" in the deadline so I can get my games in, as I plan to participate in the season, despite how much i suck haha

IM me any time to play!

squaredome1266

thanks guys

HELLOO!

My computer parts came in today when I got home and i put them in IMMEDIATELY and it has solved the problem!

I would appreciate a "minor extension" in the deadline so I can get my games in, as I plan to participate in the season, despite how much i suck haha

IM me any time to play!

squaredome1266

thanks guys

It's not a problem to give a minor extension. The important thing was making us aware of your situation. Many times guys don't post on the forums and we have to assume they are no longer interested in playing...try and get caught up as quickly as you can!

cheers.