NHL'94 Forums

GENS B - West conference Play-offs can begin.

halifax

The GENS B west division has been determined.

1.Louie14 (CHI) vs. 4.Flames4lifeFLA(CAL)

2.WagsTh(DET) vs. 3.RedWingDevil (LA)

Higher seeds have the option of giving the lower seeds home advantage.

The play-off page wont be set up next week....(you can record the scores in the forums for the time being)...and then log them when the page is set up on the site.

You can start right away!

Note for louie14: you still have until monday to get your remaining games against logan (PIT).

What about the east division? Shouldn't we also come across the teams for the playoffs? I thought we'd do the traditional 8-seed format.

Edited by RedWingDevil

What about the east division? Shouldn't we also come across the teams for the playoffs? I thought we'd do the traditional 8-seed format.

The playoff format is explained here.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=11023

The east conference playoffs match ups will be posted once their standings are finalized.

I do realize that the spring 08, fall 08 and spring 09 playoff formats were different, but they were also ran on different websites by people other than Evan.

When nhl94online.com was originally set up, the spring 06, fall 06 and fall 07 (there was no spring 07) playoffs had the conference finalists meet for the league finals. Now that nhl94online.com is up and running after two years, that playoff format was observed again.