NHL'94 Forums

Surprise, Surprise

The Russian Rocket

Here's a topic to show your most surprising player this year in your favorite team (Good Surprise), it has to be some sort of unexpected bum (1st rounders like Myers and Van Ryemsdyk are EXCLUDED).

Here's the obvious man for MTL

017-Glen-Metropolit.PNG

Glen Metropolit, a man in the Ga

6 Goals 9 Passes 15 Points in 26 games (Excluding tonight's game)

Edited by The Russian Rocket

Nik Hagman of the leafs

already got 15 goals

I also think Ian White is surprising a lot of people this season. He's PLUS ELEVEN on the leafs. Next best is +6. He's also on pace for maybe 40 points.

Gunnarsson was looking good in his 8 games, too (+4).

For the Sens, Matt Carkner's played well. Career minor leaguer finally breaking into the league at age 29. A billion fights and plays solid defense, too (18:26min/game, +3).

lol yea... great job of scoring but a selfish penalty at the end of the third costs them the game

For the numbers of time he sacrificed himself, i'm totally okay with it.

On a sidenote:

Screw Laracques, useless douche (2:48 and -1)

Screw D'agostini, worst 4th liner ever (4:30 and -2)

two other guys that have surprised me this year are:

James Neil of the Dallas Stars

and Dustin Penner of the Edmonton Oilers

great bounce back year so far for penner

Was Dago on a line with laraque?I didnt catch the game.

He scored last game, He'll bounce back.

When Pouliot comes back (Monday or Other game) i hope they boot out D'agostini. And then Pyatt when Gionta comes back.

Sergei Kostitsyn is just a better hockey player (Best 2 way player with Plekanec)

When Pouliot comes back (Monday or Other game) i hope they boot out D'agostini. And then Pyatt when Gionta comes back.

Sergei Kostitsyn is just a better hockey player (Best 2 way player with Plekanec)

are kidding me!

I remember kostitsyn with the London Knights all scoring no defence... and if he somehow changed is game that darastically (which i highly doubt) then coutos to him

on the other hand i agree with plekanec... hes awsome

are kidding me!

I remember kostitsyn with the London Knights all scoring no defence... and if he somehow changed is game that darastically (which i highly doubt) then coutos to him

on the other hand i agree with plekanec... hes awsome

Well he's part of a PK who allowed 1 goal in the last 30 PK's.

I guess when your playing with Sam Gagner and Patrick Kane, you get all offense, but now he's a very useful 2 way player.

Well he's part of a PK who allowed 1 goal in the last 30 PK's.

I guess when your playing with Sam Gagner and Patrick Kane, you get all offense, but now he's a very useful 2 way player.

alas you are correct... gagner kane and him were so dominate... they just couldnt win a memorial cup that year because they had no defence

actually that year the Knights used 5 forward on PP 1 line. I believe it was gagner kane kostinsen meckler and another random 40 goal score ( they had 6 40 goal scores that year)!