Gilles Gratton Division

New England Whalers - thetoxic82

Quebec Nordiques - dcicon5148

New York Raiders - nhltrippin

New York Golden Blades - iceguy94

New Jersey Knights - nhl94shaftman

Ottawa Civics - bobkudelski26

Ottawa Nationals - pondhcky1

Group 1 teams - Houston, Winnipeg, New England, Cincinnati, Los Angeles, Edmonton, Soviets, Quebec, Toronto, Birmingham, San Diego

Group 2 teams - Cleveland, Calgary, Minnesota, Vancouver, Czechs, Chicago, NY raiders, Indianapolis, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Baltimore

Group 3 teams - NY Golden blades, Ott nationals, Denver, New Jersey, Michigan, Ottawa civics.

There will be a brief trading period, if anyone wants to trade.

1. You can only trade teams that are in the same group (ie group 1 team for a group 1 team).....

2. Group 3 teams can be traded or can be given to other players...if someone has three teams and decides they only want two...they can give a team to a player who doesn't have a third team (assuming that player wants the third team of course)

3. You cannot own two teams that play in the same division...so keep this in mind when making trades.

4. If there are any trades to be made..please post them here and have the other coach confirm the trade.

5. I'll leave it open until around 4pm EST...then ill give the final list to chaos..so he can finish the site.

I'll have a new rom ready to go(ill post it tomorrow)...it'll have some banner updates that statto was able to help me with....and it'll have team ratings as well.

And so we'll be able to reach the 60-game plateau with teams that play on a 20-game schedule?

As Colonel Sanders would say, "No chicken till you make all those games, bitches!" *And starts to eat a KFC bucket of chicken in front of everyone*

And so we'll be able to reach the 60-game plateau with teams that play on a 20-game schedule?

As Colonel Sanders would say, "No chicken till you make all those games, bitches!" *And starts to eat a KFC bucket of chicken in front of everyone*

Thats correct..each team plays 20 games vs their division.

KFC is awesome...but then about 10 minutes after eating..I feel like I'm gonna barf. :rolleyes: