NHL'94 Forums

EA Simulation

dangler

I like how EA Sports does a simulation of the playoffs to try to predict the winner every year. Does anyone have the time and patience to do a simulation in NHL 94? I would love to see the results. You could use Quebec instead of Colorado, and Winnipeg instead of Phoenix... I dunno who to use instead of Nashville though, but nobody really stands a chance in a simulation against Chicago anyways so it shouldn't matter. As far as I know the only way to do this is to pick exhibitions and let them play without choosing sides. This would be very time consuming but assigning different series to different people would speed things up. Anyways, this would have been neat to do before the playoffs started, it seems like it would be too time consuming now.

Maybe if you used statto's editor to edit the playoffs in the game, you could set it up with all the real life playoff matchups.

Once thats done, if its all cpu, the game will give you a cup winner in just a few minutes with all the series played.