NHL'94 Forums

Looking to get games in for B-1 League

OneTimer

Well Ive contacted many players from the B-1 league when online in AIM and nobody responds. What is the best way and times to get games going since many players ignore IM's. This is very frustrating. Im looking for games with Dallas, Philadelphia, Toronto, Rangers, Buffalo, boston, vancouver and LA. contact me to set up a game later

Also consider sending them messages through the forum private message (PM) system, and offer some hours you'll be available

Ok Ill try that but some of the players on the pm system do not have there accounts all linked to each other so its hard to find out who is who. Im just saying guys are not returning IMs of when there available just common courtesy I guess.

Ok Ill try that but some of the players on the pm system do not have there accounts all linked to each other so its hard to find out who is who. Im just saying guys are not returning IMs of when there available just common courtesy I guess.

yeah good point; i thought the standings usernames would be the forum names, but that's not always the case. standings name, forum name, AIM name.. it's confusing! The standings name should be forced to be the same as the forum name, in my opinion.

yeah good point; i thought the standings usernames would be the forum names, but that's not always the case. standings name, forum name, AIM name.. it's confusing! The standings name should be forced to be the same as the forum name, in my opinion.

post this in 'schedule a game' next time hand job so people can see, not that it matters if they're not responding. I've also been having trouble getting a hold of certain people and frankly, I don't give a fluck anymore. To the people I've played, thanks. To the assholes I've messaged about a dozen times without one f**king reply, thanks but no thanks. It's really not that hard. The best is when you finally catch them online, send them an IM and "poof"! offline they go. No reply! Hey isn't that a great Beatles song?

I've also tried PM'ing people but can't find them on the forum due to having different coach names or whatever from the online league. And that's if they even log on to read it. I'm not saying they're not playing their games on time but it is frustrating when they don't acknowledge you.

well i know that when you IM'd me, it clearly showed that i was mobile at the time. i don't usually like to answer aim messages on my phone since guys like to type a ton of small messages, which means i get a ton of useless texts...