NHL'94 Forums

ATTN: donnybrook

halifax

If I understand it correctly, comebackking mentioned to me that he won game one 7-3 and was leading 3-0 in the second in game two and then you stopped playing. You mentioned you would not continue playing the series. Is this correct?

Thanks bud.

Ya game 1 was in the books but then game 2 desynched when it was 2-1 him in the 2nd when I noticed. Then frustrated with lag and ds and the fact I had to leave the house immediately I said I couldnt finish today and if halifax wants to disqualify me for not finishing today I would understand. I feel game one should count obviously but I donno bout game two, 2 goal lead into the second I guess is fair. Im around now to play for i donno how long or later tonight, I guess its my bad if we cant get them in but ive been really busy and feel this deadline was alot quicker then the previous ones.

Edited by donnybrook

Thanks for the explanation. If you guys can play today. That would be great. If not, then at some point within the next couple of days, one of you guys will have to move on to the next round by FF.

As for a short deadline, I disagree. Both of you guys completed your previous series by may 30th. I feel that 11 days between then and the friday deadline is more than enough time to play.

Hopefully this can get sorted out soon. Thanks!

As for a short deadline, I disagree. Both of you guys completed your previous series by may 30th. I feel that 11 days between then and the friday deadline is more than enough time to play.

It just snuck up on me I guess.

comeback: Im good to play from now til' 5 at the latest. if not today Im free all day tomorrow before the bruins rape vancouver