NHL'94 Forums

Some SNES online, 2 vs 2 NHL '94 next week?

xot82

ZSNES supports up to 5 players at the same time but only 2 computers can connect.

Next week I will visit a friend who likes the game and I wonder if anyone is up for some SNES 2 vs 2.

That means you have to find at least one guy that can play on the same computer as you.

I've already talked about this with c4outlaws. His friend might join him.

If we get more people we might be able to have a tournament. Would be really nice.

Edited by xot82

Jeffbc and Case would probably do this. You should contact Jeff.

Also, I remember reading a thread and I think smozoma had suggested it might be possible to play 2 on 2 with snes9x ad kallera and have multiple players playing(all at different comps). And of course, I searched for the thread and can't find it.

Jeffbc and Case would probably do this. You should contact Jeff.

Also, I remember reading a thread and I think smozoma had suggested it might be possible to play 2 on 2 with snes9x ad kallera and have multiple players playing(all at different comps). And of course, I searched for the thread and can't find it.

yea, sent jeffbc a message.

it is possible with snes9x and kailera somehow but my guess it that it sucks and lags. and it seemed pretty fucked up to setup.

nice! i think this is awesome. who is closest to southern california - or do i have to fly to c4outlaws place to play? this could be a lot of fun.

Haha, weather sucks here. mid-90's with extreme humidity. You sweat even if you are standing still. Pay my way and I will come there, LOL!!!

Edited by rc69fab