NHL'94 Forums

Classic Registration numbers

halifax

So far we have 36 confirmed for GENS (8 behind last season's total) with 12 unconfirmed players

For SNES we have 30 confirmed players (2 behind last year's total) with 3 unconfirmed players on the wait list.

66 total, 10 behind last season.

Keep spreading the word!

Boom!

Big shout out to those who've been confirming players so far. I know LA Robbie has confirmed quite a few so far.

Thanks!

38 for GENS now! (only 6 behind last year) 14 unconfirmed on the wait list.

32 for SNES! (equaled last season!) 2 unconfirmed on the wait list.

70 total...only 6 behind last year!

I've added every new guy on AIM, but they're never online! If I see any i'll offer to do a test game anyway

Thanks bud!

SNES now has 35 members confirmed....the most ever for one classic league!

We're up to 39 and 39 confirmed. 15 unconfirmed in Genesis, 1 in SNES.

I guess this will mean 2 leagues each of about 18-20 players?

Possibly unpopular idea: what about leaving about 3 coaches out (per system) to start the season, keeping them as replacement coaches? I think in my DIVISION last season, we had 4 replacements, so they'll undoubtedly get to play.

We're up to 39 and 39 confirmed. 15 unconfirmed in Genesis, 1 in SNES.

I guess this will mean 2 leagues each of about 18-20 players?

Possibly unpopular idea: what about leaving about 3 coaches out (per system) to start the season, keeping them as replacement coaches? I think in my DIVISION last season, we had 4 replacements, so they'll undoubtedly get to play.

Ola bud,

Everyone that is confirmed will start the season. We will sort out leagues next week after registration is complete.

With 76 members confirmed...we've tied last year's total! Awesome! And I know rammer87 is trying to get a test game in.

42 for GENS...37 for SNES....79 members confirmed! We've surpassed last season and are only 5 behind the most in one season!

We are at 84! We've tied for most coaches ever in one league....just one more bud to break the record!