NHL'94 Forums

Back

PRoBob38

Sorry for kind of leaving you guys in the dust. Had a surprise medical emergency that kept me from being on the computer, but all is well now and I should be back full-time later this week. But follow the deadline that's already been set, I'd like to get in the neighborhood of 20 games played by the time we get to the holidays, but I understand that it may not be realistic for a lot of you. I'll be around to catch up in my games occasionally through the weekend, and should be regularly available during the week. Thanks for understanding and keeping up on things around here. I didn't just ditch :). Thanks again.

Sorry for kind of leaving you guys in the dust. Had a surprise medical emergency that kept me from being on the computer, but all is well now and I should be back full-time later this week.

Change to a different doctor from Conrad Murray mate................and get to sleep naturally! :D