NHL'94 Forums

Survivor - Week 2 Update

kingraph

We are at an average of 13.2 GP, up about 2 games from the 1st week.

Beavers -- 0 GP. I haven't heard from you after multiple IM/PM/Forums, so I have no choice but to replace you with Carse (1st on the waitlist). The West just got a whole lot more difficult. Welcome to league, Carse.

Mav -- 0 GP. Nobody else (18 other people aside from Beavers) has had a problem getting games in. All I get from you is problems playing Houly, and excuses that nobody else wants to play you, etc. Yet, you tell me that you want to be in the league. So since you claim that you want to play, I'm giving you your favorite "last chance". Please play 8 games by this Friday, or else I'll replace you.

Freydey -- 2 GP. Gotta pick it up!

Keep up the good work guys!

I don't see anything in my inbox. My best friend died, then when I got back the forum was down for a week. Haven't received a PM from you in ages. It's fine and I'm not necessarily upset, since work is keeping me plenty busy at the moment, but funny that mav gets another "last chance", but I don't. Comical stuff there. Whatever, no hard feelings. Game over.

I don't see anything in my inbox. My best friend died, then when I got back the forum was down for a week. Haven't received a PM from you in ages. It's fine and I'm not necessarily upset, since work is keeping me plenty busy at the moment, but funny that mav gets another "last chance", but I don't. Comical stuff there. Whatever, no hard feelings. Game over.

Very very saddened and sorry to hear this and my condolences go out to you. I only gave mav a last chance because I've been in frequent contact with him these last 2+ weeks and he has repeatedly told me he wants to play.