NHL'94 Forums

2nd round - (3rd) Gretzkyonacold vs (2nd) Xdeathsbloodx

halifax

Please post your availability. you can log sores in the forums and I'll update the site once the second round is posted!

Was trying to wait for the videos of RD1 to come out first, but nevermind. I'll probably be free Friday evening & maybe saturday evening. Sunday i'm not certain about yet.

Hey xdeath. Can you post your availability please. After tonight i'm not sure of my availability until perhaps the end of next week.

Hey xdeath still haven't heard from you or got a response on AIM. I'm going to try to be around in the early evening today. After that i'm probably not free until towards the end of the week. Please can you at least post your availability so I know what's going on & can try to organise please.

Thanks

Hey xdeath still haven't heard from you or got a response on AIM. I'm going to try to be around in the early evening today. After that i'm probably not free until towards the end of the week. Please can you at least post your availability so I know what's going on & can try to organise please.

Thanks

I sent him an email, directing him to this thread. hopefully youll get an answer soon!

Hey bud, sorry been busy playin Diablo 3 all week =p (PM me next time so I get an email that wll pop up on my phone for a quicker response) but honestlt most nights after 6PM Eastern I'm available, if you don't see me on AIM send me a PM which like I said will pop an email up and I can hop right on

Hey bud, sorry been busy playin Diablo 3 all week =p (PM me next time so I get an email that wll pop up on my phone for a quicker response) but honestlt most nights after 6PM Eastern I'm available, if you don't see me on AIM send me a PM which like I said will pop an email up and I can hop right on

Cool. Thanks. Out all afternoon, but hopefully I wont be too tired when I get back & i'll give u a shout