NHL'94 Forums

Derek Roy loves NHL'94 on SNES

"He'll kick your ____ in NHL '94 on Super Nintendo, and he'll tell you that to your face, evidently."

http://www.defendingbigd.com/2012/7/20/3171291/dallas-stars-dere-roy-talks-shoulder-injury-more-with-the-ticket

I tweeted him an invite to join us. maybe we'll see exactly how ass-kickingly awesome he is at '94. I wonder if he'll comment on how I rated his skills "in the game." I forget his attribute ratings, but I intend to check them later today. he'd be getting a slight upgrade by moving to the Stars, but sitting out for months and other post-surgery concerns will likely bump him down in stick skills/agility and off the roster unless I learn to expand roster space. anybody feel like listening to the audio and transcribing the NHL '94 part(s)?

edit: saw the following blowout he tweeted about and figured I'd share the content here.

"Playing NHL 94 on super Nintendo w/ @roysy96 #oldschool Is there anybody out there that can beat me! #needchallenge pic.twitter.com/vS3BuC5A"

AuvWJKLCMAAS3tS.jpg

Edited by trudatman