NHL'94 Forums

Looking to draft..

jer_33

Any leagues taking new players?

Anyone looking to start a new league and would like some help?

Any interest in a salary cap league ('94, '12)?

Maybe it's the lockout, but I'm itching to draft my own team and play some games..

.. who's in?

jer_33

Salary cap league could be fun -- essentially it's an alternate way of drafting. I'd recommend really thinking about the whole league from soup to nuts (# of players, rules, season, games, penalties, etc) before starting anything. Take a look at some of the other leagues for things to think about. As far as the other leagues are concerned...

* Blitz (weight-bug fixed draft league) is currently in the playoffs in season 07, and the next season will start....I have no idea. Good to see you're on the waitlist! There's always replacements each year.

* GDL (Genesis Draft League, classic ROM) is finishing up it's regular season in the next few weeks, and the playoffs may be done by the end of the year. Next season will start....I have no idea. Waitlist, check!

* Dynasty has been in the works for many months now...I have no idea of the progress, but I hear rumors. Not sure if there will be another bidding/draft process.

* GDL'93 is currently signing up members...and I see you're on the waitlist. I know it's not '94, but this could be fun! Stay tuned for commissioner DaDonch's updates.

* Plabax's 2013 league is still going on. Not sure if there will be a follow up season.

Thx.

I plan to wait until Classic is done, and see if the '93 league fills up before exploring a new startup.

Otherwise, rumour has it that the NHL '13 league is one and done.