NHL'94 Forums

Wrapping up the regular season? [gens]

HABS

Well 9 teams have over 35 games played and 16 teams have over 30 games played so I think its safe to say we could potentially finish up the regular season in the next few weeks...anybody agree?

only 4 teams have less than 28 games played..so we can do it!

Well 9 teams have over 35 games played and 16 teams have over 30 games played so I think its safe to say we could potentially finish up the regular season in the next few weeks...anybody agree?

only 4 teams have less than 28 games played..so we can do it!

I think next time around, the cuttoff date for the 3 terms should be modified a bit.

Rather than 3 four-week stints, maybe like 5 weeks, 4 weeks, 3 weeks.

I mean, you end up playing most of your 3rd month games throughout anyways, so much less time is needed.

Even 6-4-2 would work I think. Just a suggestion.

I mean, I'm not in the post season either way, but for those who are done and have to wait 4 weeks, sorta kills the momentum I guess, waiting for all the slacker.

Good luck to all those in the post season!!

Guest nhl92fan
I think next time around, the cuttoff date for the 3 terms should be modified a bit.

Rather than 3 four-week stints, maybe like 5 weeks, 4 weeks, 3 weeks.

I mean, you end up playing most of your 3rd month games throughout anyways, so much less time is needed.

Even 6-4-2 would work I think. Just a suggestion.

I mean, I'm not in the post season either way, but for those who are done and have to wait 4 weeks, sorta kills the momentum I guess, waiting for all the slacker.

Good luck to all those in the post season!!

I tend to agree! I think 2 months at most then start the playoffs! This wait is killing me!

Of course it's not up to me and I couldnt run this site half as well as Evan does so mabye I should just shut up! :P

I tend to agree! I think 2 months at most then start the playoffs! This wait is killing me!

Of course it's not up to me and I couldnt run this site half as well as Evan does so mabye I should just shut up! :P

ditto for Evan doing a great job. as I mentioned in the other thread, the reg. season should be much quicker. the dedicated players were half way done with the season after 3 weeks, and waiting around kills momentum.

less games in less time (maybe with less players) would be good.

Guys,

It will probably be hard to move the deadline.. but lets try to get games done as soon as we can. Then we can make that decision.

Next season will have a few changes that should make things smoother. I'll try to get a post going on that soon.

-Evan