NHL'94 Forums

Month 2 Wrap-up

Evan

Hey coaches,

We will have the month 2 DNPs and FFs updated sometime during the week.

For Genesis, there will be 2 new coaches sometime in the next few days (Dallas & Anaheim).

For SNES, there will also be 2 new coaches sometime this week (Dallas & Ottawa).

Coaches have received emails that they will be replaced and we have already started to contact guys on the waiting lists.

On the nhl94online.com homepage, we now have the last 10 scores posted from each league, so we can all monitor the activity. Soon we will have a vote/discussion on what awards to give out at the seasons end. Also I will soon have some updates on the next season.

Keep playing!

-Evan

Hey coaches,

We will have the month 2 DNPs and FFs updated sometime during the week.

For Genesis, there will be 2 new coaches sometime in the next few days (Dallas & Anaheim).

For SNES, there will also be 2 new coaches sometime this week (Dallas & Ottawa).

Coaches have received emails that they will be replaced and we have already started to contact guys on the waiting lists.

On the nhl94online.com homepage, we now have the last 10 scores posted from each league, so we can all monitor the activity. Soon we will have a vote/discussion on what awards to give out at the seasons end. Also I will soon have some updates on the next season.

Keep playing!

-Evan

absolute stellar stuff evan, much appreciated

Update: Bryon (the current Anaheim coach) has resolved his internet issues and it back in action. I think he played 7 games last night. He will remain in the league, and I appreciate sticking through it! No one will have to be the low rated teams next season.

-Evan