NHL'94 Forums

Pulling a Michael Jordan/Brett Favre

Hello NHL94 Community,

Before I begin, I would first like to thank each and everyone of you who have been so nice and helpful to me the past 6-7 years. This is the main reason why I have remained here and have had so much fun with you guys. I can't express that enough. Now to the real business. I have come to the conclusion that I have come to a point in my life where playing old hockey games is not and should not be a major priority. I will be graduating from College in May and do not currently have a full time job to go to when I leave here. Because of this, fiding a job and continuing to keep my grades up needs to be my main concern. I also currently have two part time jobs here along with my 16.5 credit load. These are all reasons as to why I have decided to go on a brief hiatus from joining leagues and playing NHL94 in general. Once I feel my life has become more stable, I will be happy to come back and play once again. I will still hopefully be a somewhat regular on the forums, as I like to express my opinions. I would like to apologize again to both Kingraph and Feydey in particular, the commishoners of the past two leagues I have failed to complete. I hate being the slacker and slowing everybody down, so I shouldnt've started those leagues to begin with. I wish all of you the best of luck in your current leagues, and I hope you all GL and HF. Thank you once again!!! OB92 out.

Look forward to seeing you again when life sorts itself out. Good luck with everything............although I have no idea what a 16.5 credit load means? :-/

Good luck with everything OB! hope to see you back. Also good luck with the 16.5 credit load.....geez. (that's college credits Rob)

good luck with everything man. I remember my first season in C league when I faced you in the playoffs. you killed me with chicago. I only won one of those games because I took out Roenick for the game. Thanks for being one of my first "rivals".

Hope everything goes well and you eventually come back when life settles down. ggs!