NHL'94 Forums

Internet speed for nhl94

I had been wondering for awhile why my connection speed wasn't that great,I assumed its cause I'm far west coast .I had two cable guys come in and they replaced the line from the pole and the last guy said " are you aware that our packages have changed speed wise?"

So apparently the high speed I was on previously was thee HIGH SPEED ,but now with there new adjustments and greed ,I was on half high speed .f**king greedy assholes!!

So now for me to be ....up to speed ,I have to pay almost 100$ A month compared to 40$

Which I obviously will be upgrading to.

But really ,c'mon these companies are making more money than ever and the prices are skyrocketing .

World is ran by greed more than ever these days ,too bad we can't revolt and kill the king like the old days lol.

Anyways ,when I am back playing it should be a lot better

f**k you greedy world !!

all they did was create two lower tiers of speed and charged less for them. The 'high speed' is now what was offered before :)

Well all I know my high speed was 40 now it 90$ for the same speed and yes they created lower tiers but they never once informed me that I had to go up to the 90$ tier to keep my same speed ,no wonder I was fkin lchopping up worse than ever and lost the enjoyment of 94

hokkee, total bandwidth is not that important for nhl94. There is not much data to send. Ping is all that really matters, and bumping you up a level is unlikely to change anything. You should do a ping test (http://www.pingtest.net/) and select a server on the east coast to test with. I doubt there will be any difference between packages.

hokkee, total bandwidth is not that important for nhl94. There is not much data to send. Ping is all that really matters, and bumping you up a level is unlikely to change anything. You should do a ping test (http://www.pingtest.net/) and select a server on the east coast to test with. I doubt there will be any difference between packages.

Okay thanks ,I was assuming if I bumped up to say broadband 100 it might help

Okay thanks ,I was assuming if I bumped up to say broadband 100 it might help

Nah, just means you could play 100 NHL '94 games at the same time :D