NHL'94 Forums

Some of the forums here are very hard to find.

I tried to get back to my thread where I posted my rom (downloads section) and could not find it. It's in the "downloads" section. I had to go to google and search for my own thread, lol. Is there any way to make finding some of the other forums here easier to find? Maybe post the "downloads" forum on the main page?

I've been thinking about organizing the forums a little better for a while. Mainly for new guys...I like how the Tecmo guys have a "getting started" page. It's just taking the time to figure out what works and what we need to organize better. Certainly open to suggestions.

Anyway, for "downloads", it's on the main forum page, so that shouldn't be too hard to find. I also tried to organize all the GENS Roms in a master list (that i need to update!) that links to the file and original post.

Hey Kingraph what's up. When I said "downloads" I meant the "downloads forum". I actually figured it out now, there's a little "NHL 94" button on the very bottom of this page and from there I can access the downloads forum lol. Anyway it's just kinda weird to me how some of the forums which aren't used much (like Macks Hacks) are on the front page, while the "downloads forum" which is used a lot more isn't haha. But anyway I'm just whining. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Some forums appear to be orphaned, in that I can search on Google for threads in them and find the thread and the forum, but there's no link to them in the list of forums. For example, if you Google for "nhl 94 capitalism league" (no quotation marks), you can find the old forum, but it's not linked to anywhere on the site.