NHL'94 Forums

For guys who can't Register this weekend...

Evan

Hey guys,

For anyone who can't register this weekend for the upcoming NHL94 Online league, you may email me (admin@nhl94.com) your info and draft list. I can then randomly put you into the mix.

The info we need is:

Nickname

AIM screen name

Gens or Snes

Email Address

Draft list - I would recommend putting 10-20 teams in this list, 20 guarentees you'll get 1 of the teams in your list. Putting a few teams in your list probably won't do any good if you're 15th of 20 in the order.

As always, let me know if there's any questions..

-Evan

Hey guys,

For anyone who can't register this weekend for the upcoming NHL94 Online league, you may email me (admin@nhl94.com) your info and draft list. I can then randomly put you into the mix.

The info we need is:

Nickname

AIM screen name

Gens or Snes

Email Address

Draft list - I would recommend putting 10-20 teams in this list, 20 guarentees you'll get 1 of the teams in your list. Putting a few teams in your list probably won't do any good if you're 15th of 20 in the order.

As always, let me know if there's any questions..

-Evan

Just hope there'll be some consideration for those who stuck around and will be on at 12:01 ready to put there bid in for a team. I'm sure you have the formula for success, good luck to you Evan.. I'm sure you'll put up with enough.

gens and canucks

:)