NHL'94 Forums

Weird thing that haved happened to you

Talon22

I was playing a pratice game vs Wash and It was the end of the 1st the whistle blew and i hit one of there players with one of mine and then i know he got a Penalty shot has that ever happend to you or stuff like that

Conntact me at aim= DodgeEagle22

Looking for BOS,NYI,PHI,WASH,SJ,CHI for league games

A couple weird things that have happened to me:

- Scoring EXACTLY at the buzzer to end a period (i.e. scoring with 0:00 left on the clock) and the game just totally freaking out and freezing, with the celebration organ music stalled at just a single, piercing organ note the whole time.

- Hauling a guy down on a breakaway with like five seconds or less left in a period, causing a penalty shot. Period ends before I touch the puck again, so period ends before penalty shot can occur. It just goes forward to the next period, and it looks like the penalty shot is not going to happen. But when you push start to start the next period, the penalty shot screen comes up and it's his guy at centre ice iwth the puck. Looks like the penalty shot will happen. However, as soon as he touches the puck, the whistle goes and the "penalty shot" is over! Very weird, must be some kind of glitch they never worked out.

Guest BSDaemon
- Hauling a guy down on a breakaway with like five seconds or less left in a period, causing a penalty shot. Period ends before I touch the puck again, so period ends before penalty shot can occur. It just goes forward to the next period, and it looks like the penalty shot is not going to happen. But when you push start to start the next period, the penalty shot screen comes up and it's his guy at centre ice iwth the puck. Looks like the penalty shot will happen. However, as soon as he touches the puck, the whistle goes and the "penalty shot" is over! Very weird, must be some kind of glitch they never worked out.

I've had that one before!

• 2 weeks later...

in a game against capt.plug the other day he was coming in for a cross slapshot and i used manual goalie to stop him and all of a sudden the goalie turned into a player and i had no control then he kept vanishing and coming back and had to run out last 2 minutes cuz you couldnt get puck from him and there was no stoppage in play :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cr0ssbar94
I was playing a pratice game vs Wash and It was the end of the 1st the whistle blew and i hit one of there players with one of mine and then i know he got a Penalty shot has that ever happend to you or stuff like that

Conntact me at aim= DodgeEagle22

Looking for BOS,NYI,PHI,WASH,SJ,CHI for league games

OK try this one:

I was playing someone once, and losing by a goal. At the end I get tackled on breakaway. The horn sounds. 3 stars are announced, my friends team is celebrating. I lose...or do I? PENALTY SHOT! I make it! Tie game! And I win in OT! 3 new stars announced! And MY team celebrates! LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

There was one oddity that happened during my pee wee days of NHL '94 back in 1993.

In a stunning upset I defeated my older cousin in a three game series. During my post game celebration dance all of a sudden I begin to uncontrollably pummel my cousins fists with my head and stomach for no reason at all.