NHL'94 Forums

you snooze you lose

hokkeefan

I've noticed hokkeefan has an agenda to get everyone to play all 40 games in 1 day.

p.s. Tick, where can I go to revitalize my nhl94 ways? Can I bring Kelly Hrudey with me?

I've actually surged since coming back from my self-imposed hiatus.

SO THERE

I've noticed hokkeefan has an agenda to get everyone to play all 40 games in 1 day.

p.s. Tick, where can I go to revitalize my nhl94 ways? Can I bring Kelly Hrudey with me?

hey hey hey, no its not my agenda to play 40 in 1 day but 20 will do by the weekend :rolleyes: i was just saying ...coaches that just show up to play league games once in awhile and dont practice and expect to win will not be successful ...for example poor mr.smozoma used to be pretty good but lack of playing is probably his reason for losing 15 in a row...its just speculation but im sure there will be more opinions on this posting ....and matthurray im not sure what your problem is but maybe tick will take you in as his padewan and show you the ways of the force :)

hey hey hey, no its not my agenda to play 40 in 1 day but 20 will do by the weekend :lol: i was just saying ...coaches that just show up to play league games once in awhile and dont practice and expect to win will not be successful ...for example poor mr.smozoma used to be pretty good but lack of playing is probably his reason for losing 15 in a row...its just speculation but im sure there will be more opinions on this posting ....and matthurray im not sure what your problem is but maybe tick will take you in as his padewan and show you the ways of the force :lol:

You don't seem to have won too many games against the teams in my division and conference, either ;)

3 words: World of Warcraft :D

You don't seem to have won too many games against the teams in my division and conference, either ;)

3 words: World of Warcraft :lol:

yes that is true eastern conference is veddy good im only 3-2 against eastern conference since i joined ,much to my dismay i would have liked to have played the other games.im no hockey god either im only 14-9 since i took over ...i have fallen off the path a bit lately.All the coaches in A are pretty good but the worst thing is kgman is still toughest competition but just maybe he will take up some bad habits or brake his thumb or something hehehe :lol:............oh by the way dont anyone take these posts to heart i just like to keep the nhl community active :D