NHL'94 Forums

Original 6 on the pond -The Collection

I got the puck

Hey there, here is another update of Seamor’s pond hockey game.  This time, it’s full original 6 3-on-3 action.  8 roms in all – a collection- where each team has his own rom where top 40 all-time points leader of the team are splt into 4 teams of 9 skaters and a goalie. The 2 last roms are the teams facing off each other.  One is OTH –old time hockey- where players are born before 1947 (20 years old on the last year of original 5 i.e. 1967) and the modern one are born after ’47.  These two roms also have 9 skaters and a goalie per team.  There are a few personal preferences (for example Roy instead of Price for the Habs) but it is mainly the top points leaders of each club.

All I did was update the rosters, lines, uniforms and team names.  Unfortunately, I did not update the graphics, being the usual old fart I am but someday I’ll find the patience, time and will to do it to enhance the experience.  If you feel like doing the logos and graphics, feel free to do so.  You can also use NOSE to update the rosters and lines if ever you find me offtrack in my rosters.  This is fun rom,  a rom that deserve to be shared like muffins, and It is an even table.  Every team has a chance to win.  Hope you like it. Cheers!!!

Blackhawks on the pond.bin Modern Original 6 on the pond.bin OTH Original 6 on the pond.bin Bruins on the pond.bin Canadiens on the pond.bin Rangers on the pond.bin Red wings on the pond.bin Leafs on the pond.bin