NHL'94 Forums

Snes A

the94kid

just a little concerned about how the finish of this season will go, i think we need to start replacing people if they are not going to play...if u look at the gensA they have only 3 teams that haven't played at least 20 games and most have played over 30

maybe time to send some emails out and hear from some of the owners that are not around

Agree, there have been many hints thrown around but nothing seems to change. Frustrating for sure. And I second the94kid's complaint about Boston not logging the games. I for one played the guy over a week ago and they're still not up there. It takes like a minute, tops.

Ya next season will probably go alot better as we can get some of the B league guys who are commited

to join A

Like I said before maybe the coaches with few games played could post on the forum when

they will be available to knock off a bunch!!

Or post that they quitting!

I apologized for this in another thread, but a large part is due to me not being around as much as I should. It's time to pull a bit of a nazi though as I'm gonna keep a closer eye on teams playing (including myself :)) and contact those that are falling behind a lot quicker.

Guest rockyrmjc22
just a little concerned about how the finish of this season will go, i think we need to start replacing people if they are not going to play...if u look at the gensA they have only 3 teams that haven't played at least 20 games and most have played over 30

maybe time to send some emails out and hear from some of the owners that are not around